Details of the Schemes under Microfinance
1. Cash Credit: The cash credit is given to SHGs wherein each group gets loan minimum of Rs. 1,50,000/- and maximum up to Rs. 20,00,000/- Loans are given by the banks, cash credit given SHGs to fulfill their various consumption, productive & emergency needs.
2. Interest Subvention: Women SHGs are availing loans from Banks at a flat rate of 7% per annum. Upon regular repayment another 3% will be sub vented is subsidized by NRLM.
Interest Subsidy Scheme to SHGs: Under this scheme, all the existing women groups who availed loan under DAY-NRLM upon regular repayment of after availing interest subvention on the interest charged, the remaining difference of interest will be paid by state government to the support groups so that the self-help groups hence the effective rate of interest on loan to SHGs will be 0%.
3. Stamp Duty: Govt. of Gujarat is providing a benefit of exemption of stamp duty of up to 10 Lakhs on the bank loans to SHGs.
4. Bank Sakhi: Bank Sakhis are the members from SHG who helps SHGs in the banking procedure for easing the transaction to be made by SHG members at bank branches. Bank Sakhi also assists the banks by supporting in documentation work, follow-up with SHGs at the field.
5. BC Sakhi: SHG members as BCA Facilitates Banks in promoting (Business Correspondence Agent) or BC Sakhis in banking transaction. It enables individual and group transactions of the SHGs through BCA or BC Sakhis by performing all the banking transactions in consultation with banks at remote location or at BC Point.
6. PMSBY: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a Central government sponsored accident insurance scheme. It is aimed at covering the uncovered population at a highly affordable premium of just Rs.20 per year. Objective of this scheme under NRLM is to enroll all the SHGs Women under this scheme.
7. PMJJBY: Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana is central sponsored scheme wherein risk cover of Rs. 2 lakhs shall be for the one year period stretching from 1st June to 31st May and will be renewable. Risk coverage under this scheme is for Rs. 2 Lakh in case of death of the insured. The premium is Rs. 436 per annum.
8. PM-JAY: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya / Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a health insurance scheme. Under this scheme 1 Ayushman card is made per family in which Rs. Up to Rs 5 lakh medical treatment costs, medicines, and pre-hospitalization costs are provided. In addition, the Ayushman Bharat e-card can be used to access healthcare services at any of the empaneled hospitals across the country.
9. Atal Pension Yojana: Atal Pension Scheme is a social security scheme introduced by the government. The purpose of this scheme is to provide a steady stream of income through pension even after the age of 60. The benefits of Atal Pension Scheme are available to all in the age group of 18 to 40 years. As per the amount deposited by the beneficiary under the pension scheme, at the age of 60, Rs. Pensions ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 are paid.
10. Rural Self-Employment Training Institutes: Under the Rural Self-Employment Training Institutes imparts training and assists rural youth to take up self-employment as an alternative career and a source of livelihood. These trainings are provided free of cost with lodging & boarding facility. RSETIs have its existence in 28 districts of Gujarat.